Thursday, February 11, 2010

Church of Choppers

My friend Jeff Wright, from Church of Choppers had me ship this shovel he built out to Chopperdave in LongBeach Ca.

Dave dialed in the twin mag shovel head for Jeff and also shot the bike for the cover of a magazine.

I just read an interview (which reminded me of this photo I took before it left town) Jeff did with Dave for COC online magazine where Dave said that rolling the bike off of the trailer was one of the "gnarliest thing hed hever done."


I was nervous as hell that somone was going to steal this thing...I didnt sleep for shit till Dave called and said he had it unloaded and was save and sound back at his shop.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Work trucks are created for regional hauling and vocational applications like snowplowing, towing, municipal services etc. They are engineered to perform great in different conditions. They are ideal for construction business and P&D applications. Since they are rugged, dependable and tough, they are very expensive.

bucket trucks